Performance Sunglasses Built to Last and Backed for Life
ONE PAIR. ONE LIFE.
Revant Upends Eyewear Market with One-Pair-For-Life Performance Sunglass Collection
Out of Portland, Oregon, Revant Optics launches its first performance sunglass collection today to upend the eyewear market. Made in the USA, Revant’s glasses are created with the best possible materials and designed to be repaired and optimized for life so if you scratch a lens, break an arm or wear out the temples, all parts will be available forever through RevantOptics.com.
In a market where prices continue to rise, and quality and performance drop, Revant is changing the game, introducing the last pair of sunglasses you may ever need. Once you find the Revant frames that you like, you’ll be able to fix them forever, and if you lose them, get an identical pair at a discounted rate.
“With over 500,000 customers through Revant’s replacement lens business, we know eyewear; the good, the bad and the terrible,” said Jason Bolt, founder of Revant. “Revant’s first line of eyewear solves the bad and the terrible, while improving on the good, delivering the best optics and fit for any activity or light condition. With the Revant Max Care guarantee, you know that you’re buying a pair of sunglasses for life that you can continually optimize or replace as life happens.”
A performance sunglass system with 3 styles designed to perform as well on day 10,000 as they did on day 1.
Protects What Matters.
With Z87.1 protection, it’s a fortress for your eyes. Built to hold up in the most demanding conditions and provide maximum light blockage, the high-wrap design rests perfectly on the face and blocks headache-inducing periphery light.
The Ultralight Model.
Weighing only twenty-five grams, the minimal frame has a heightened nose bridge for ventilation that eliminates fog, so you can see clearer, longer. Proprietary MaxGrip temple sleeves and nose pads lock frames comfortably during intense prolonged activity.
See What Matters
- All frames use Revant’s Elite polarized lenses, offering optically-correct, razor-sharp clarity, 100% UV protection, and impact protection designed to meet ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Proprietary MaxGrip© temple sleeves and nose pads are comfortable, made from antimicrobial materials, grips securely when dry or wet, and detailed to help avoid goofy hair and nose imprints after hours of wearing the frames
- All parts are replaceable (from lenses to nose pads) forever through RevantOptics.com
- Specifically-designed temples to avoid any optic distortion or discomfort when wearing frames with hats or helmets
- These frames are the direct result of feedback from more than 500,000 existing Revant customers who told Revant exactly what wasn’t working with their current frames from other brands
- A screwless hinge system supports longer-lasting frames and easier fixes in the field (should an arm pop off)
- Revant’s Max Care Lifetime Guarantee sets customers up for life with a standing 20% off all replacement lenses, 30% off a new pair of frames if yours are lost, a 60-day risk-free try-on for first-timers, support from Revant’s team of trained optical experts, and more
Revant’s Performance Sunglasses that are built to last and backed for life can be pre-ordered on their kickstarter page here.
About Revant Optics
Revant Optics designs and manufactures eyewear systems that enable people to buy one pair of sunglasses for life. Founded in 2010, Revant learned early on that people don’t want to trash their performance sunglasses investment and has provided replacement lenses for any brand of sunglasses or RX frames for more than half a million consumers. Revant bases both its headquarters and domestic manufacturing in Portland, Oregon to ensure the highest technical standards, greater performance and unrivaled customer service.
To find out more about Revant Optics visit www.revantoptics.com