Gifts of Comfort
From comfy pullovers to a cozy hammock, these comfortable products are just what is needed to infuse a little bit of leisure into gift giving.
Wigwam Peak 2 Pub Collection
The Wigwam Peak 2 Pub Collection offers INgenius NXT zone lining for targeted blister prevention. It is the first and only sock with a knit in lining that moves moisture from inside the sock to the outside where it can evaporate quickly, providing the wearer unprecedented comfort and protection.
The Peak 2 Pub Collection Socks by Wigwam are designed to move up mountain trails without budging or breaking a sweat. Made with a synthetic blend and an Olefin liner, these performance hiking socks not only regulate body heat and wick away moisture, but contour to your feet and stay put mile after mile. Seamless underside toe closure and lightweight cushioning give a smooth and supportive fit that feels barely-there in your hiking boots.
- Blister Prevention
- Breathable Mesh Instep
- Asymmetrical Pair Design
- Elasticized Arch
- Seamless, Underside Toe Closure
- MSRP $15
For more information on Wigwam socks, visit wigwam.com
Stegmann Original 108 Clogs
Step Into Comfort
Made of hand-felted wool on a time-proven shoe last, using traditional and proprietary methods, the Stegmann Original 108 has been perfected over generations. There is no cut and sew at Stegmann. Instead, the wool clogs have a smooth and seamless one-piece upper with uniform thickness throughout.
The benefits to this method are two fold: Wearers enjoy a non-rubbing, non-irritating shoe, as well as an extended lifespan as there are no internal seams that can come apart.
This is a classic, easy wearing clog that can be dressed up or down. Not only are the Stegman Original 108 Clogs warm, they’re insanely comfortable, too. Stegman’s natural cork/latex foot bed helps to work with the shape of your foot while the felt sole comes with built-in arch support for optimum stability and enjoyment. Thanks to the toe bar sole, you can put these puppies on and not have to worry about toe gripping the clog to maintain a secure fit.
- Fully wool lined; seamless surrounding foot, generous toe box
- Natural cork/latex foot bed is anatomically shaped with orthopedic level comfort
- Heel cup – Helps keep clog on foot
- Arch support – both cork and wool upper are shaped for arch support
- Met(metatarsal) pad – Helps foot and toes spread naturally
- Toe bar – Helps foot stay in clog without “toe gripping”
- 1” heel height, ¾” toe platform
- EVA outsole – Leaf pattern, protects cork, textured for traction
- MSRP $125
For more information on the 108 Clogs or other Stegman products, visit stegmannusa.com
Mountain Khakis Apres Pullover
Whether your off for a weekend at the cabin or walking to the coffee shop with friends, you will be sure to stay warm in the Mountain Khakis Apres Pullover. In addition to its immense softness, the high-pile fleece construction of this pullover stands up to cold conditions. It begs to be worn, and touched. This cozy and warm high pile fleece pullover thrives when used as a quick pull-over layer for going on hikes or as a comfortable warm option for lounging around. If you want to class up your chilly look the Mountain Khakis Apres Pullover is a top choice.
- Field-inspired slotted buttons attached with twill tape
- Flatlock seams
- Relaxed Fit
- Placket Trim: 100% Nylon Taffeta
- 8.3oz 100% Polyester High Pile Fleece
- MSRP $119.95
For more information on the Apres Pullover or other Mountain Khakis products, visit mountainkhakis.com
TOBE Aura Fleece Jacket
The TOBE Aura Fleece Jacket offers a cozy outdoor style that keeps you comfortable whether you’re exploring a new town or a new trail. The beyond soft teddy liner locks in the warmth, while the durable knitted exterior helps to block the wind. The regular fit can be worn alone or layered beneath a shell, and it’s equipped with a fixed hood that can be cinched down when the winds are gusting. The Aura Fleece jacket is a truly versatile warm, knitted fleece jacket with a style and comfort that you need to make it through the winter.
- Wind resistant
- TOBE Carabiner logo on left sleeve
- Durable knitted exterior
- Beyond soft teddy liner
- Drawstring hood
- Heritage details at waist
- Regular fit
- MSRP $119.95
For more information on the Aura Fleece jacket or other TOBE products, visit us.tobeouterwear.com
Patagonia Live Simply Hoody
The Patagonia Live Simply Winding Uprisal Hoody is a cozy accomplice for kicking back around the campfire. Keep it close by when chilly air threatens to leave you shivering-cold while you’re cracking cold ones with friends. The Live Simply Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/post consumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. Recycling is awesome and warm and soft and comfortable. The classic hoody maintains luxurious softness and with a slight spandex stretch, making it ideal to sport on crisp mornings and cooler evenings.
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch hand warmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Artist: Frank Ozmun
- 726 g (25.6 oz)
- MSRP $79
For more information on the Live Simply Hoodie or other Patagonia products, visit patagonia.com
Toad & Co. Breithorn Henley
Soon to be the coziest pullover in your line-up, the Toad & Co. Breithorn Henley pairs exceptionally well with a warm fire and a good book when the temperatures are down and the world outside looks woefully frozen. This vintage après-ski-inspired henley is made with a toasty blend of recycled wool to keep you warm. Brushed on the inside, ready for action on the outside. With covered henley placket and chest pocket. Comfort-forward and practical, the Breithorn Henley maintains a timeless look and feel, whether you’re enjoying a game of backgammon or relaxing in front of the fireplace.
- Made with recycled content
- Stretch movement
- OEKO-TEX 100® certified fabric
- Three-piece hood
- Button-front covered placket
- Chest pocket
- Self fabric at collar, cuff, and sweep
- 29″ length
- MSRP $99
For more information on the Breithorn Henley and other Toad & Co. products, visit toadandco.com
Mountain Khakis Camber 106 Classic Fit Pants
From meandering hiking routes to loose rocky scrambles, the Mountain Khakis Camber 106 Classic Fit Pants are ready to tackle any mountain objective. Their performance stretch canvas has a tough face to withstand wear and tear and offers mobility when you’re hiking, climbing, or just reclining in your favorite chair. A classic fit and articulated knees only increase mobility when it’s time to hang up the hiking pack and go head out for a night on the town. The 106’s have a versatile look that works just as well with a casual tee as it does with a tucked-in dress shirt. Made from a cotton, spandex blend, the Camber’s have a touch of stretch and the comfort of cotton that deliver all day comfort.
- Tricot-lined grosgrain waistband
- Bison patch
- Diamond-shaped action gusset
- Reinforced pocket bags
- Low-profile cell phone pocket on right thigh with zipper closure
- Articulated knees
- Triple-stitched seams & bar-tac reinforcements
- Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs
- Classic Fit, Mid-Rise
- Straight Leg
- 9oz 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex Canvas
- MSRP $74.95
For more information on the Camber 106 Classic Fit Pants or other Mountain Khakis products, visit mountainkhakis.com
Therm-a-Rest Down Snuggler and Slacker Hammock
Goodbye Cold nights, Hello Cozy Warmth!
Slack off in comfortable style with the Therm-a-Rest Slacker hammock that offers a uniquely soft polyester fabric which feels great next to your skin and offers a subtle, yet functional stretch that eliminates the pressure points of nylon. It stuffs into its own attached pocket for quick packing when you’re ready to hit the trail. Available in both single and double sizes.
Don’t leave the Slacker hammock at home just because the temps get cold. The Thermarest Down Snuggler will extend your hammock season, it keeps your underside warm and insulated as it hugs the bottom of your hammock, giving it the love (and insulation) that you need to for a great night’s rest while hammock camping. The Down Snuggler is a fully adjustable, contoured under quilt built with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down, which packs small and keeps you warm in cold and damp conditions. If you love sleeping in a hammock when you camp but you usually get a bit chilly, the Down Snuggler will keep you hammocking in a warm and cozy embrass.
- Soft: 100% ripstop polyester adds comfort; dries faster than nylon.
- Seamless: One-piece design increases comfort and boosts durability.
- Strong: 400 lb. capacity.
- Portable: Stuffs into integrated pocket; sized to hold tablets and e-readers.
- Easy: Ultralight aluminum carabiners for easy hanging.
- Ultralight Insulation: Lightweight and packable ™ makes the Down Snuggler™ our most packable Snuggler underquilt, perfect for cold-weather hammocking.
- Cold-weather Warmth: Packed with warm down to keep you comfortably hammocking down to 32?/0°C.
- Easy Set Up: Hangs under hammock with ease for immediate warmth.
- Versatile: Universal fit for all hammocks. Adjustable to fit both single and double hammocks or can be used on its own as a blanket.
- Down Snuggler: MSRP $169.95
- Slacker Hammock: MSRP $69.95
For more information on the Down Snuggler and the Slacker Hammock or other Therm-A-Rest products, visit thermarest.com