The Ultimate E-Bike Camping Rig
The full-suspension e-cargo bike from Riese & Müller takes smooth riding & packability to the next level
Traveling to camp by bicycle (or bike camping) is a quick way to get a healthy dose of freedom and adventure. Add to that an e-bike with a hefty cargo area capable of carrying your tent, sleeping bag, food, water and any other goods you need and you might not ever want to come back to the real world.
Bike camping is gaining popularity as more bike and accessory builders create packs and racks that are designed to be loaded down with the gear you need for your camping trip. Typically, the weight of your gear is a big factor as you consider which necessities to carry on your bike. Each ounce adds up quickly which means you can only bring the essentials.
The Load e-cargo bike from Riese & Müller is a new way to camp by bike. With a massive carrying surface, the Load allows you to haul all of the camping gear you need and the luxuries that you couldn’t otherwise bring with ease. Add to that the DualBattery technology, which allows you to pedal further distances and a true full suspension, which means a smooth ride no matter the road and you’ve got the “ultimate bike camping rig.”
The Load Features
- Optional Bosch DualBattery system: Upgrade from the standard 500 Wh battery to a 1,000 Wh DualBattery system which offers up to 100-mile riding range on a single charge.
- Bosch Performance: Three motor options for a pedal assistance that reaches speeds of 15 mph and up to 28 mph.
- Full suspension: Built to keep ground contact on rough roads and the cyclist in full control.
- Theft proof: The ABUS Protectus 5000 frame lock is built into the bike and offers a 9 mm thick locking clasp.
- Customization: Every Riese & Müller bike is custom built to order at the company’s headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
For more information on Riese & Müller e-bikes visit www.r-m.de/en-us
About Riese & Müller
It all began with two engineers, a good idea and a garage. But not in California, rather in the south of Hesse. In Darmstadt, to be more precise. In the parent’s courtyard. Immediately after the company was founded, it won the Innovation Prize in 1993 and has grown to become an internationally renowned premium manufacturer of E-Bikes and folding bikes. As previously, Riese & Müller manufactures the most innovative bikes of tomorrow with the passion of yesteryear – and still in Weiterstadt, not far from the old garage. For more info visit www.r-m.de/en-us