YETI Unveils the Hopper M30
YETI has launched the latest evolution of its soft cooler collection, the Hopper M30. The Hopper M30 features a new leak-resistant HydroShield magnetized closure that provides superior ice retention and usability.
“We’re committed to providing our customers with the most innovative and highest quality gear on the market to use as they pursue their active adventures,” says YETI President and CEO, Matt Reintjes. “We know the Hopper M30 design will deliver incredible portability, durability, and ice retention, and we’re excited to officially introduce it to consumers.”
The Hopper M30 is completely waterproof and uses high-density fabric that resists punctures, abrasions, mildew, and UV rays for unmatched durability. It offers superior thermal performance due to its closed-cell foam insulation and is engineered with a 50 percent wider opening for increased ease of use.
The Hopper M30 is the latest product within the YETI soft-sided Hopper family and joins the Hopper Flip 8, the Hopper Flip 12, and the Hopper Flip 18. While it’s the first Hopper product to use a novel magnet technology, YETI began incorporating magnetic closures in 2017, first with the Rambler MagSlider Lid and most recently within the SideKick Dry and Daytrip Lunch Bag.
Features of the Yeti Hopper M30
- HYDROSHIELD CLOSURE – Uses powerful magnets to create a leak-resistant seal.
- COLDCELL INSULATION – Closed-cell foam offers impressive cold-holding capabilities, helping keep your frosty goods ice cold.
- DRYHIDE SHELL – High-density fabric resists mildew, punctures, and UV rays.
- LEAKPROOF LINER – RF-welded seams eliminate stitching and provide a leakproof interior liner and waterproof exterior.
- HITCHPOINT GRID – Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
The Hopper M30 retails for $299.99 and is available in Charcoal, Navy, and, for a limited time, River Green. For more information regarding the Hopper M30, and YETI’s other premium products, please visit yeti.com.