MindShift PhotoCross 15 Backpack
MindShift Gear’s PhotoCross 15 Backpack Delivers Protection and Comfort
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack by Think Tank Photo will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild. The PhotoCross 15 is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. An extra-large side panel provides quick access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot — without taking off the backpack.
The PhotoCross 15 comes in two colors, Orange Ember and Carbon Grey. The backpack fits an ungripped DSLR, three to five lenses, including a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, and up to a 15” laptop. Constructed with durable, abrasion-proof materials and weatherproof zippers, the PhotoCross 15 is the ideal backpack for your next adventure.
“The PhotoCross 15 backpack delivers uncompromising protection and comfort, while offering fast and intuitive gear access,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank CEO and Lead Designer. “The incorporation of a waterproof, tarpaulin base and weatherproof zippers and materials demonstrate how Think Tank continues to offer the protection, comfort, and innovation that our customers require.”
Exterior: All fabric exterior is treated with a durable water-resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits 15” laptop
- Waist belt is wide and removable providing comfort and flexibility
- Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
- Wide, body forming shoulder straps provide superior comfort
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
- MSRP $169.99
For more information on the PhotoCross 15 backpack and other MindShift products, visit thinktankphoto.com
About Think Tank Photo
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.